Open source projects from the PageSeeder team
Below is a list of the Open Source projects developed by the PageSeeder team.
- Aeson – A simple JSON serializer for XSLT (javadoc )
- Cobble – A code documentation tool for XSLT and Schematron (javadoc )
- Berlioz – A simple Web framework using XSLT and URI templates (javadoc )
- Bastille – A collection of utilities for Berlioz sites (javadoc )
- DiffX – An XML difference Java library (javadoc )
- Flint – A lightweight toolbox to use Lucene with XML (javadoc )
- URI Templates – A URI templates/patterns implementation (javadoc )
- OAuth – A basic OAuth server implementation on Java Servlets (javadoc )
- Schematron – A simple Schematron validator (javadoc )
- XML Doclet – A java Doclet to generate javadoc as XML (javadoc )
- OX – A java framework for document conversion (javadoc )
- PS Bridge – A simple SDK for PageSeeder services (javadoc )
Licence & Source
We're in the process of updating our open source projects so that they are distributed under the Apache Licence 2.0 and are hosted as public repositories on Github .
We're also harmonizing namespaces and switching to Gradle to make them easier to build and share.
Created on , last edited on