A Berlioz website relies on few configuration files outside the Web descriptor. Below is a list of the files you would typically use for a Berlioz site:
|Maps generators to services|
|A global configuration file|
|Logback configuration file (optional)|
Setting up Berlioz
- Make sure that you Web application is setup correctly according to your Web application server (Jetty, Tomcat, etc...)
- Determine what Berlioz Mode to use.
- Update the Web descriptor to include the Berlioz Servlet
- Add the Berlioz global configuration in your
- Add the Berlioz services configuration in your
See Logging to learn how to configure logging on Berlioz.
Created on , last edited on