Cobble requires an XSLT 2.0 processor which supports XPath 2.0 functions and basci XQuery 1.0 such as the excellent Saxon from saxonica .
- Not all schematron elements are generated in the XML or HTML output.
- When possible, Cobble tries to include the inline documentation (using interspersed
<title>tags) but some may be ignored.
- Code comments on inline documentation using
<title>tags is ignored (no need to document the documentation!!)
- Schematron includes are not followed.
- All XSLT 2.0 element are supported and included in the XML output, but they are not all rendered in the HTML output.
Created on , last edited on